- Bright Summer Sunshine Has Arrived: It’s Time to Get Prescription SunglassesPosted 167 days ago
- 5 Tips On Being Safe When Shopping OnlinePosted 168 days ago
- Next High Summer Campaign LookbookPosted 169 days ago
- Kanye, Obama and Lil Weezy in Celebrity T-Shirts from Serge DeMinesPosted 170 days ago
- The 5 Best Vintage iPhone AccesoriesPosted 170 days ago
- H&M Uses Fake Male Models TooPosted 652 days ago
Jack Kirwan Bowties
I first saw these bowties over a month ago as my friend got one for his birthday, the Van Gogh Starry Night one to be exact and they’ve been playing on my mind ever since. It only dawned on my recently to ask where he got them and it turns out they’re all handed painted by an Irish artist Jack Kirwan.
My personal favourite is the Starry Night bowtie but as you can see he has a whole range of them with originals paintings such as the Irish landscape above. While Kirwan may not be the first artist to paint onto fabric you can’t doubt his skill and I certainly believe this is going to be a trend to watch over the coming year.
Which bowtie was your favourite? What paitning would you like to see on a bowtie for yourself? Leave the comments below or tweet me @murphykieran
comments powered by Disqus